Skip to main content

Friends

Friends are special
You love them all
You treat them with respect
You will get jealous sometimes

But they have a right to
Talk to anyone they want
Friendship is sharing
It is caring

Loving the person
Wanting what is best for them
Standing by them
No matter what

Never walk away
Or turn from them
You need them
They need you

Friends are the best
Love them
Take care of them

Keep them
Until the end
Talking to
One another

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings

Hot