Skip to main content

Whispers Of Silence

As a plane swooped down
Just like an eagle after its prey
Like an old tree falling down
Defeat was bitter indeed

As the silence was shattered
By a scream
Like a canvas untouched
By an artist

Dreams of spirits, monsters
And other things
Whispers of silence
Left to faint and cry

Like a melody in flesh and blood
Leaves in a storm was spread
Like abandoned castles
Of long ago

With many secret rooms
That is dimly lit and gloomy
In forests that are dense and foggy
Whispers of silence




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings