Skip to main content

One Black Rose

One black rose was pushed under my door
Withered dark blood spilling within
A smile like a ghost
Was painted on the post

The darkness is around me
As the shadows dance to me
One black rose in my hand
With tiny beads of death

My veins are popping up
As ringing in my ears
I wring my hands
And cover my tracks

I am so worn and weary
Never knowing
What is coming next
The pain comes upon me

As my head spins
My body is on fire
My soul is not my own
Where can I go?

To lose this black rose
I am losing control
Fighting for my life
I don't know what to do

As I lay on the ground
Blood all around
My heart is flowing
As the last breath I take

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings