Skip to main content

Time And Tide

For all the world to see
Tide ans time play

It cannot be stopped
Just keep sharing and caring

The world will go on
No pause will it take

Could be sad or happy
Will not stop it

No help does it need
Flowing it will be

Keep on going
That is what you need

You won't fall
You will not stop

You will just be in a place
Right on the top

You may pay
For all to see

But the tide won't wait
Neither will time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings