Skip to main content

Searching

Searching for love
Looking for you
Finding my one true love
My future end

Wanting someone to say I love you
Needing someone to stay with me
Finding someone to stand by me
Needing more than a friend

Wanting so much to love only you
Giving you pleasure and delight
Always there for you
Just to see your smile

You bring such joy to my soul
Much happiness to me
So much tender love
What more could I want

The precious minutes with you
Are the happiest in my life
To hear your love for me
Burns me to the core

No matter what happens
You will never be alone
My sweet darling
I am yours alone


"Copyright 2015 angel plant all rights reserved."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

New