Skip to main content

Darkness

At night all alone
No path or light
Nothing I see
Just darkness

Wait until the break of dawn
For sleep to come on
A dark place I travel
With my knife beside me

The moon is behind me
Shadows fall
Dewdrops around
All over the ground

Creatures of the night
Prey upon the weak
With wolf howls
And a bleak shout


"Copyright 2015 angel plant all rights reserved."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings