Skip to main content

If I Could

If I could turn back the hand of time
I would be in your arms every minute of everyday
I would kiss you with passion
Give you your heart's desire

Play with you and love you
Give you the world if I could
There is nothing I would not do for you
I see you I see stars

I hear your voice
I hear music
I feel your lips
I taste honey

I think of you
And think of love
I need you and know you will be there
You're my shining star

You're my moon
You're my sun
You're my life
You're my everything

I have nothing without you.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings