Skip to main content

In The Garden Of Love

You come too me in my garden of love
God sent you to me to love
It is quite simple what God can do
What he does for me he will do for you

You opened up to me
Showed me your all
In the garden of love
You sweeten my very day

As I stand there watching you
I see a petal float by
You are my special one
In the garden of love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings