Skip to main content

Looking Back

Looking back I always find you
With no dreams left behind
In my thoughts you are buried
You I find...............................

With love and kindness your filled
Your heart fashioned within
Impassioned blindness through love
I see you now......................

My heart has declared often
My words are few looking back
There is no anguish loving you
The winds will blow longer

I will be here with you
Pains of love are sweet
Love bonds grow stronger
The moonlight has gone to sleep

I will love you forever
My heart you stir so deep
As no other can do
There will never be

In my dreams
No other love but you
As time goes by
I still love you

As I look back
There is one thing I know
It was you who stole my heart
You my deep love







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings

Hot