Skip to main content

One Time Love

One time love
You're not
When I see you
I know you're the best

When we hold hands
We share so much
Our love is timeless
Our loving time

I want to be with you
To feel alive
I never want to leave
I will surely die

You're my world
To remember forever more
Everything to me you are
More of your love I need

You're my dream
That comes true
My life I dream of you
Your love I need

I lost time
Thinking of you
Wondering where you are
How you are

What you're doing
I lost time
I could only think of you
And wonder




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings

Hot