Skip to main content

Surface Of Reality

Behind the surface of reality
Are the hands of fantasy
With illusions of time
That is stimulating my brain

As time does past...........
You are in my memories
Engraved in my heart
There you will stay

You may grasp my touch
With a clasp I do hold
Yet you're so far away
But really are you?

I feel your cool exterior
With admiration you hide
Everyday I think of you
You are in disarray

As I hear your whisper
It makes me wonder
If you can answer with a smile
To all these things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

New