Skip to main content

Goddess Of Love

Goddess of love and beauty
The love of divine
Of the enchanting black rose
Beautiful like sunshine

Smiles like an angel
With a butterfly touch
That mystifies my dreams
I love so much

I will return..........
To a liquid light
No more to suffer
Of a ghostly night

In shadows I am concealed
With haunting secrets not told
My eyes do fill with despair
You must know how I feel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings