Skip to main content

Trembling

Trembling caressed by you
While the red blood runs through
Scars there are......
My body fades like ink

From blood my heart is poisoned
I am silently in love
I will call you close
As your fangs touch me

The moonlight I see
As a scream I hear
Creatures are coming
In wings and fur

As I meet a shadow
Your love turns dark
In your soul is a mystery
You are quite cruel




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

New