Skip to main content

Untamed

On faded gray skies
Like black left to die
You left me insecure
I am now insane

Not a word did you say
Just untamed with passion
A bridge of heartache is where I went
The wind is rushing me

You are out of my reach
No island is near
Shadows bleed from me
Untamed

My eyes are sunken
They do bleed
I see the moonlight
Like a page unturned





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings