Skip to main content

You Told Me This Once

You told me this Once
Now your telling me again
I mean the world to you
I'm more then just a friend

It won't matter what happens
You will always be here
Through bad and good times
You will always care

You try to say the words
The way I make you feel
Your sorry that sometimes
Your feelings hide

You still have not changed
Not at all from the start
You love me more then anything
I'm in your heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings