Skip to main content

By The Sea

I come to the sea
To watch the waves ride high
To hear the whisper of the wind
To feel the breeze against my skin

As I look out the moon is full
The stars are bright
It is so silent
I can think

I love the sun
So quiet and peaceful
So wide and deep
With the ships that sail

As I walk along
I find the sea shells
So beautiful to see
I listen at my ear of the sea

I look up at the moon
Make a wish
I know will come true
The sea is there for me

By the sea is where I want to be
My home I will make it
I will lay under the moon and stars
It will all be my own

Dolphins are playing
Seagulls overhead
People gathered around
The sea so blue

It is a sight to see
So much to do
On the seashore
By the sea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings