Skip to main content

I Look Back

I left behind the dreams
That was buried in my thoughts
I look back
It is you i find

As I see you now I saw you then
Impassioned blindness through love
There within a fashioned heart
Love and kindness it is filled with

Often my heart declared
With anguish words are few
A little longer the wind will blow
So I can be here with you

The pains of love are sweet
Our bonds of love are stronger
The moonlight has gone to sleep
But I will always love you longer

My heart you have stirred so deep
Through and through you thrill me
There will never be in my dreams
No other love but you

I look back to times gone by
I know one thing for sure
You are my love
Who stole my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

New