Skip to main content

Things Change

Slowly and silently
What happened the heart is quiet
Everything is like new
Things change

Why so much change?
Black and white goes to colors
Love made the change
Listen at the wind

It happened suddenly
Everything is like new
Hear the butterflies
One soft rose

As the rose bloomed
The sky opened wide
Rain poured down
Love happened

From the clouds
I see the glory
Of a love story
As a hand reached out

It touched my soul
Opened my heart
My eyes opened wide
Things change

Love is the moon
As it expands
It happens fast
You're on fire

Love comes quickly
Silently like the wind
As music plays
Things change

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings