Skip to main content

Dancing On The Edge

Damon I'm dancing on the edge
As I meet your shadow
Your love can turn dark
Like a midnight stroll..........


From my lips the words now flow
As you caress my soul..........
Touch my skin.............
Kiss my lips


Why are you in my head.........
Sometimes I feel like I am falling
Our time is running out........
As I hear the ticking on the wall


Your name is on my lips
You come to me on the wind
As we fly high in the sky
Just you and I


"  If you like this,  please consider giving it a vote.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

New