Skip to main content

Color Of Time





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New

Drawings By angel plant

A Friend

You're my friend and lover My love for you won't fade I just wanted you to know You will always be in my heart You turned into my love As our love grows With our needs and desires We opened up a new world The passion for us With so much lust Were from both of us Wherever you are This is how I feel Sometimes I feel blue When you are not here My friend I may feel sad But when I see your smile I am happy You bring joy to my heart You glow at night as my star Bright as my moon In the morning You are my sun I feel the waves As the cool wind breeze's in With a call of the birds In the morning dew The beauty of the night With sounds all around This is all beauty and love When you are near