Skip to main content

Companion Of Loneliness

My companion of loneliness
Is being here alone
Without anyone to love
Crying tears of loneliness

No whispers in my ear
No kiss for me
Making love all night long
Is all I want

My loneliness is deep inside
It hurts my soul
Breaks my heart
A chain of loneliness

I feel no heat
No loving arms
Legs to be entwined
Just loneliness

My passion is burning
I need someone to hold me
Kiss my lips
Run a finger down my back

I don't need this loneliness
With the hurt and pain
Or someone walking away
Don't leave me with loneliness

I want someone too hold my hand
To whisper I love you and always will
Too stand beside me
Never let me go

This companion of loneliness
Is all I have
I am so sad and blue
With no love of my own

The chain of loneliness
Has left it's mark on me
It will drive me too drink
With nothing but loneliness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot

New

Drawings By angel plant