Skip to main content

In My Head

In my head
Is a need
I know I will soon be dead
While lying in my grave

With worms for my limbs
They crawl all over me
Never will they leave me alone
Just tear me apart

A place for me no more there will be
Just alone in a grave
With my shattered bones
In my head

Lost in a grave
With no one
But the darkness of the night
With a blue moon

As the cold comes in
My bones are no more
Deeper I go
Into my grave


"Copyright 2015 angel plant all rights reserved."





Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day

Surface Of Reality

Behind the surface of reality
Are the hands of fantasy
With illusions of time
That is stimulating my brain

As time does past...........
You are in my memories
Engraved in my heart
There you will stay

You may grasp my touch
With a clasp I do hold
Yet you're so far away
But really are you?

I feel your cool exterior
With admiration you hide
Everyday I think of you
You are in disarray

As I hear your whisper
It makes me wonder
If you can answer with a smile
To all these things

Goddess Of Love

Goddess of love and beauty
The love of divine
Of the enchanting black rose
Beautiful like sunshine

Smiles like an angel
With a butterfly touch
That mystifies my dreams
I love so much

I will return..........
To a liquid light
No more to suffer
Of a ghostly night

In shadows I am concealed
With haunting secrets not told
My eyes do fill with despair
You must know how I feel