Skip to main content

My Love Don't Cry

Why we are together I want to know
When you do nothing but run away
I don't understand
Why we keep on loving each other

I wonder everyday
When I see you again
Will you up  and run away
Or will you want too stay

Give me one day
Then I will kiss you goodbye
Just to hold you one more time
Then I don't know why

You will cry
When I dream of you it feels like I am flying
I see your smile and think of you
In your eyes I see mine

Then I want to dance and sang a song
I won't stop to rest with a broken heart
Is it right for me to love
Will you stay or run?

I want you to stay
Just give me one more day
Then I will kiss you goodbye
Hold you one last time

Why I don't know
My love don't cry
Just stay and love me
Until you have too
go


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New

Hot

Drawings By angel plant