Skip to main content

God Paints

God paints sunsets
For us to see
Rainbows of all colors
So beautiful to see

No one can compare
To God, he is the artist
He brushes the hillside scene
With shades of green

He showers the sky with blue
Flowers of all colors
Making the clouds white
With sun so bright

God has made wonders
When he made you
He gave you a smile
To know he is there

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus

Someone Like You

Someone like You
Is what I want
I really need
To hold me tight

To love me
Only me
Understand
And be kind

I never had love
Don't know how it feels
Will you love me tonight
Show me how it feels

Let your fingers do the walking
Your tongue do the talking
Baby give me pleasure
Let me hear you whisper

Call my name
Scream it loud
While you love me hot
I will lift to you

Your my dream
My one desire
Wrap your legs around mine
Let me feel

Make me see stars
Get me hot and wet
Move me baby
Don't let me forget

Be my first thought
My first love
The last love
My one and only love

Someone like you
To have and hold
Just to cherish and treasure
Love me forever

One Time Love

One time love
You're not
When I see you
I know you're the best

When we hold hands
We share so much
Our love is timeless
Our loving time

I want to be with you
To feel alive
I never want to leave
I will surely die

You're my world
To remember forever more
Everything to me you are
More of your love I need

You're my dream
That comes true
My life I dream of you
Your love I need

I lost time
Thinking of you
Wondering where you are
How you are

What you're doing
I lost time
I could only think of you
And wonder