Skip to main content

You Touched Me

You touched me in such a way
I shall never forget
You took me to the highest
Place I could ever go

I felt your touch
I learned to love
To be the best I could
You gave to me so much

I was bold
I let you in
I was like a butterfly
With wings spread wide

Even when I was cold
You kept me warm
I no longer cried
I just smiled

You touched my soul
With such passion
I couldn't run
I stayed and we found

Love so sweet
Warm and tender
Kisses like wine
You touched me

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Come To You

I will come to you
Hug you tight
Kiss you all over
Make you feel so good

My tongue will tease you
Fingers will touch you
Body will warm you
Legs will be entwined with yours

My passion is for you
Your desire drives me wild
I will come to you
On Butterfly wings




Jesus

New World