Skip to main content

Forever And Always

Forever and always
Together we will be
No matter how near or far
You are with me

This bond between us
Will never be broke
We were meant to be
We both knew from the start

No matter what happens
Or what we may hear
Nothing won't keep us apart
Forever and always

I will love you
As you love me
We are electric
Like flame to a fire

You're my magic
I am your damsel in distress
You are my Prince
Come save me from death

I'm yours and yours alone
No other will do
I am your rugged mountain
You are my shadow

In sickness and health
We stick together
I won't leave you
Forever and always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Darling

With you there is no pain Hurt is not the game You I enjoy You're my sincere My amazing person you are You're my sweet To entice me you do Respect you give me Oh my you are naughty So much fun The best to me you are Hi darling............ You're my honey bee My sweet love The one and only My sweet darling

Hot

I Will Come To You

I will come to you Hug you tight Kiss you all over Make you feel so good My tongue will tease you Fingers will touch you Body will warm you Legs will be entwined with yours My passion is for you Your desire drives me wild I will come to you On Butterfly wings