Skip to main content

Dancing On The Edge

Damon I'm dancing on the edge
As I meet your shadow
Your love can turn dark
Like a midnight stroll..........


From my lips the words now flow
As you caress my soul..........
Touch my skin.............
Kiss my lips


Why are you in my head.........
Sometimes I feel like I am falling
Our time is running out........
As I hear the ticking on the wall


Your name is on my lips
You come to me on the wind
As we fly high in the sky
Just you and I


"  If you like this,  please consider giving it a vote.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New

Drawings By angel plant

A Friend

You're my friend and lover My love for you won't fade I just wanted you to know You will always be in my heart You turned into my love As our love grows With our needs and desires We opened up a new world The passion for us With so much lust Were from both of us Wherever you are This is how I feel Sometimes I feel blue When you are not here My friend I may feel sad But when I see your smile I am happy You bring joy to my heart You glow at night as my star Bright as my moon In the morning You are my sun I feel the waves As the cool wind breeze's in With a call of the birds In the morning dew The beauty of the night With sounds all around This is all beauty and love When you are near