Skip to main content

A Butterfly

Watch the butterfly
Emerge and fly
The peace it brings
From within

So much color
For all to see
With a glow of love
In our eyes

With hearts that melt
Bridges to burn
As they fly
Through the sky

They are like the sun
Bright as can be
Blazing like fire
A butterfly

Nature gives us such joy
With butterflies a glow
With pink and yellow
Like a ribbon across the sky

Red with passion
And clouds of blue
A butterfly
Gives us pleasure

As it sits on a flower
Or flies in the air
On the ground of green
There sits a butterfly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New

Drawings By angel plant

A Friend

You're my friend and lover My love for you won't fade I just wanted you to know You will always be in my heart You turned into my love As our love grows With our needs and desires We opened up a new world The passion for us With so much lust Were from both of us Wherever you are This is how I feel Sometimes I feel blue When you are not here My friend I may feel sad But when I see your smile I am happy You bring joy to my heart You glow at night as my star Bright as my moon In the morning You are my sun I feel the waves As the cool wind breeze's in With a call of the birds In the morning dew The beauty of the night With sounds all around This is all beauty and love When you are near