Skip to main content

To Everyone on Google+

I am so sorry but please work with me and don't get mad at me. My comments are not going through. Some of them will and others won't. I don't know why. I have asked if anyone could tell me what to do. But no answers yet. I don't want to lose any of my friends. So please don't get upset. I will answer as soon as I can. All I am getting is There was a problem updating your comment. Please try again. I may have to be gone for a couple of days and try that and then come back and see if they will work. But I don't want to do that. Thank you all. Please understand. I love you all and don't want to hurt anyone.

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Come To You

I will come to you
Hug you tight
Kiss you all over
Make you feel so good

My tongue will tease you
Fingers will touch you
Body will warm you
Legs will be entwined with yours

My passion is for you
Your desire drives me wild
I will come to you
On Butterfly wings




Jesus

New World