Skip to main content

Nightingale

I thought I heard
A nightingale on my window pane
Singing softly to me
Then I knew it was the wind

Who blew for me
Fingers dancing on my skin
My cheek was wet
Where tears fell

Nightingale
Please join me
Wrap your wings
Around me

Give me peace
As I fall to sleep
Help me make it right
Not lose my dream tonight

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus

New World

One Time Love

One time love
You're not
When I see you
I know you're the best

When we hold hands
We share so much
Our love is timeless
Our loving time

I want to be with you
To feel alive
I never want to leave
I will surely die

You're my world
To remember forever more
Everything to me you are
More of your love I need

You're my dream
That comes true
My life I dream of you
Your love I need

I lost time
Thinking of you
Wondering where you are
How you are

What you're doing
I lost time
I could only think of you
And wonder