Skip to main content

The First Times

The sky smiles at us
Days are fair
No time to be down
As shadows follow us around

In a far off time
There was no world at all
We could not play  with shadows
Through out the night


No moonlight to glow
Stars did not  twinkle
No sun to shine
The first time

Water all around
With darkness of cover
Then came light
Followed by night

Skies above  so blue
No trees around
Flowers not to be found
In the first times

Then came living creatures
Things to fly and creep
Humans to be together
In the first times

There was beauty for all to see
Great things was made
By God's hands
In the first times















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New

Drawings By angel plant

A Friend

You're my friend and lover My love for you won't fade I just wanted you to know You will always be in my heart You turned into my love As our love grows With our needs and desires We opened up a new world The passion for us With so much lust Were from both of us Wherever you are This is how I feel Sometimes I feel blue When you are not here My friend I may feel sad But when I see your smile I am happy You bring joy to my heart You glow at night as my star Bright as my moon In the morning You are my sun I feel the waves As the cool wind breeze's in With a call of the birds In the morning dew The beauty of the night With sounds all around This is all beauty and love When you are near