Skip to main content

A shadow

A shadow is following me
Everywhere I go
It knows my every move
How far can I go?

I feel a breeze upon my cheek
A single tear falls
I silently wish upon a star

A shadow on my shoulder
watching me
Whispers my name

A shadow that won't go away
It holds me still
I cannot move

It is like a shadow of silence
So quiet not a sound to be heard
A silent shadow

A shadow of the night
Knows everything
Like a shadow on the wall

Each night as I try to sleep
I see a shadow on the wall
It will not leave me alone

It came in the stillness
Of the night
Like a whisper of the wind

A shadow that plays with my mind
I feel so shallow and slow
When will this shadow leave me alone

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Come To You

I will come to you
Hug you tight
Kiss you all over
Make you feel so good

My tongue will tease you
Fingers will touch you
Body will warm you
Legs will be entwined with yours

My passion is for you
Your desire drives me wild
I will come to you
On Butterfly wings




Jesus

New World