Skip to main content

All I See Is You

I remember us
The way we used to be
I'd hold you in my arms
Your smile so sweet to me

But now when I see you
You look right me
I feel so alone now
But when I close my eyes...........

........All I see is you............

The love we uses to share
Gone up in whirl winds
Will I ever love
Or ever live again..........

I am tired of crying
And I'm done trying
To remember all about you
But when I close my eyes

.........All I see is you.........

All the love I am sending
The memories I won't send
I know there must be an ending
To the story I will tell

I dream of only your love
And happiness in life
I try not to think of you
But when I close my eyes


..........All I see is you.........

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Come To You

I will come to you
Hug you tight
Kiss you all over
Make you feel so good

My tongue will tease you
Fingers will touch you
Body will warm you
Legs will be entwined with yours

My passion is for you
Your desire drives me wild
I will come to you
On Butterfly wings




Jesus

New World