Skip to main content

Im A Lonely Writer

It seems I stay lonely
So I hit the keys
As I watch the mouse
I don't admit much of what I gain

I searched to find
Then I always come back
At another time
I'm just a lonely writer

I had boyfriends, but they was not there
Noone wanted to be around
My body was grat, it rocked
I just wanted someone for a day

Everyone thought I was cool
Becaue I went by my own rules
Games I would play
I'm supposed to be alone
Loneliness is what I want

My mom did not teach me anything
What did I know
I never wanted to be popular
I just was
What was the reason

I would on friday nights until late
Even though I got tired
Hit the keys but it is okay
I crave loneliness
I'm never found

I have had enough of everything
I don't even know where I am
Close my eyes to the world
To everyone I'm a loner
I guess I am

It seems I;m lost
All alone
What am I
I'm going somewhere
You will not find me
I'm just a writer

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Come To You

I will come to you
Hug you tight
Kiss you all over
Make you feel so good

My tongue will tease you
Fingers will touch you
Body will warm you
Legs will be entwined with yours

My passion is for you
Your desire drives me wild
I will come to you
On Butterfly wings




Jesus

New World