Skip to main content

Im A Lonely Writer

It seems I stay lonely
So I hit the keys
As I watch the mouse
I don't admit much of what I gain

I searched to find
Then I always come back
At another time
I'm just a lonely writer

I had boyfriends, but they was not there
Noone wanted to be around
My body was grat, it rocked
I just wanted someone for a day

Everyone thought I was cool
Becaue I went by my own rules
Games I would play
I'm supposed to be alone
Loneliness is what I want

My mom did not teach me anything
What did I know
I never wanted to be popular
I just was
What was the reason

I would on friday nights until late
Even though I got tired
Hit the keys but it is okay
I crave loneliness
I'm never found

I have had enough of everything
I don't even know where I am
Close my eyes to the world
To everyone I'm a loner
I guess I am

It seems I;m lost
All alone
What am I
I'm going somewhere
You will not find me
I'm just a writer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot

New

Drawings By angel plant