Skip to main content

Everything

I'm your afternoon
I'm the reason why
In your dreams, I will be
Your thought's are of me
Sweet things to me you say

I'm the reason why
Your heart follows me
Just for a reason
This relationship will start

Your voice I will be
And your ears
You never have to be without me
So don't have fears

I'm the only thing
That is your's
I will shine for you
As I sparkle

Everything to you I am
You write just to me
You sing a song to me
I'm your everything

You are out of control
Because of sleepless nights
I'm your soul
That's the reason why


When you thank God
I'm the reason why
In your heart, I am
Your in love with me

Without a fight
You won't give up on me
I'm your everything
That's the reason

I'm in your heart
I'm your morning sun
I'm your power
Everything to you, I am



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New

Hot

Drawings By angel plant