Skip to main content

A Tear Drop

A tear drop fell
The day I met you
I never knew my dream
Would come true

You started talking
So did I
We could not seem to stop
We talked for hours

I had a smile upon my face
A laughter in my soul
A sweet devotion to you
A teardrop fell

We both knew
That love was there
It was the real thing
That it would last

We have been through
So many bad and good times
You stayed beside me
Loved me all the way

A teardrop fell
For my love for you
Your my everything
My tears of joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New

Drawings By angel plant

A Friend

You're my friend and lover My love for you won't fade I just wanted you to know You will always be in my heart You turned into my love As our love grows With our needs and desires We opened up a new world The passion for us With so much lust Were from both of us Wherever you are This is how I feel Sometimes I feel blue When you are not here My friend I may feel sad But when I see your smile I am happy You bring joy to my heart You glow at night as my star Bright as my moon In the morning You are my sun I feel the waves As the cool wind breeze's in With a call of the birds In the morning dew The beauty of the night With sounds all around This is all beauty and love When you are near