Skip to main content

By The Sea

I come to the sea
To watch the waves ride high
To hear the whisper of the wind
To feel the breeze against my skin

As I look out the moon is full
The stars are bright
It is so silent
I can think

I love the sun
So quiet and peaceful
So wide and deep
With the ships that sail

As I walk along
I find the sea shells
So beautiful to see
I listen at my ear of the sea

I look up at the moon
Make a wish
I know will come true
The sea is there for me

By the sea is where I want to be
My home I will make it
I will lay under the moon and stars
It will all be my own

Dolphins are playing
Seagulls overhead
People gathered around
The sea so blue

It is a sight to see
So much to do
On the seashore
By the sea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot

New

Drawings By angel plant