Skip to main content

A Smile Painted

While I scream my fear
People pass by
I hide my tears
While I paint on a smile

I care very much about what used to be
So it's not about what used to be
So everyone can see
My smile is there because I want it to be

I think and feel this way
Because it is the way I feel
I don't care what people will say
It will never begin to fade

I will never pretend they are dead
Or act as if they ever was
I don't care about what kind of things are said
They can whisper all they want

My smile is not just for today
I do not worry about the past
My smile will not fade away
I'm going with you everywhere

My tears are from the seed that was sewn
Everyone can know
I do not need to be alone
I do have any weaknesses I have you



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot

New

Drawings By angel plant