Skip to main content

A Smile Painted

While I scream my fear
People pass by
I hide my tears
While I paint on a smile

I care very much about what used to be
So it's not about what used to be
So everyone can see
My smile is there because I want it to be

I think and feel this way
Because it is the way I feel
I don't care what people will say
It will never begin to fade

I will never pretend they are dead
Or act as if they ever was
I don't care about what kind of things are said
They can whisper all they want

My smile is not just for today
I do not worry about the past
My smile will not fade away
I'm going with you everywhere

My tears are from the seed that was sewn
Everyone can know
I do not need to be alone
I do have any weaknesses I have you



Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day

Surface Of Reality

Behind the surface of reality
Are the hands of fantasy
With illusions of time
That is stimulating my brain

As time does past...........
You are in my memories
Engraved in my heart
There you will stay

You may grasp my touch
With a clasp I do hold
Yet you're so far away
But really are you?

I feel your cool exterior
With admiration you hide
Everyday I think of you
You are in disarray

As I hear your whisper
It makes me wonder
If you can answer with a smile
To all these things

Goddess Of Love

Goddess of love and beauty
The love of divine
Of the enchanting black rose
Beautiful like sunshine

Smiles like an angel
With a butterfly touch
That mystifies my dreams
I love so much

I will return..........
To a liquid light
No more to suffer
Of a ghostly night

In shadows I am concealed
With haunting secrets not told
My eyes do fill with despair
You must know how I feel