Skip to main content

Hope

You have to hope
To make wishes come true

Hope helps you to make it through
Just ask God he will tell you what to do

You need hope
For all your dreams

Hope will bring happiness
Wash away your sorrows

Hope will bring you love
If you Pray wisely

Hope gives you joy
For the future to hold

Hope can give you more
Then you ever thought possible

Hope can make you believe
If you trust in God

Hope can give you amens
If you don't have any friends

If you have doubt
Just hope

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Come To You

I will come to you
Hug you tight
Kiss you all over
Make you feel so good

My tongue will tease you
Fingers will touch you
Body will warm you
Legs will be entwined with yours

My passion is for you
Your desire drives me wild
I will come to you
On Butterfly wings




Jesus

New World