Skip to main content

A Special Glow

A soecial glow on my face
Deep down in my soul
A glow so soft
It burns like a light

As I move
It glows so bright
I will not lose my way
I will not lose my sight

It guides me where I go
The shine is special
It glows in my soul
Bright and soft

A special glow
In my eyes
A glow so warm
It gives me a tingle

When I feel tired
It warms me
It sparkles like a star
It guides me at night

Twinkle in my soul
Makes me sparkle
A shine so special
My special glow

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Come To You

I will come to you
Hug you tight
Kiss you all over
Make you feel so good

My tongue will tease you
Fingers will touch you
Body will warm you
Legs will be entwined with yours

My passion is for you
Your desire drives me wild
I will come to you
On Butterfly wings




Jesus

New World