Skip to main content

Guys

You guys come on sites
The first day your here
You want to know my life history
Instead of waiting until you know me

That is a big turn off
A girl does not want to give
Personal information to someone
She just met

Your asking where she lives
If she is married or have a boyfriend
What kind of job does he have
What kind of sex you have

Stuff that is none of your business
That you shouldn't ask
Your not impressing anyone
A girl does not like this

If you want to find a girl
Who will love you
Not use you
That will stay with you

Then Stop Asking personal
Questions
Get to know her
Let her know you

Stand by her
Let her know you care
Be there for her
Let her know she can trust you

Trust is very important
Don't listen to others
Don't put others down
And talk

Don't assume anything
Ask her let her tell you
Not one of her friends
Or something you hear

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day

Surface Of Reality

Behind the surface of reality
Are the hands of fantasy
With illusions of time
That is stimulating my brain

As time does past...........
You are in my memories
Engraved in my heart
There you will stay

You may grasp my touch
With a clasp I do hold
Yet you're so far away
But really are you?

I feel your cool exterior
With admiration you hide
Everyday I think of you
You are in disarray

As I hear your whisper
It makes me wonder
If you can answer with a smile
To all these things

Goddess Of Love

Goddess of love and beauty
The love of divine
Of the enchanting black rose
Beautiful like sunshine

Smiles like an angel
With a butterfly touch
That mystifies my dreams
I love so much

I will return..........
To a liquid light
No more to suffer
Of a ghostly night

In shadows I am concealed
With haunting secrets not told
My eyes do fill with despair
You must know how I feel