Skip to main content

A Friend

You're my friend and lover
My love for you won't fade
I just wanted you to know
You will always be in my heart

You turned into my love
As our love grows
With our needs and desires
We opened up a new world

The passion for us
With so much lust
Were from both of us
Wherever you are

This is how I feel
Sometimes I feel blue
When you are not here
My friend

I may feel sad
But when I see your smile
I am happy
You bring joy to my heart

You glow at night as my star
Bright as my moon
In the morning
You are my sun

I feel the waves
As the cool wind breeze's in
With a call of the birds
In the morning dew

The beauty of the night
With sounds all around
This is all beauty and love
When you are near





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot

New

Drawings By angel plant