Skip to main content

Butterfly Colors

Your lips kiss me
In a dream of old
As a butterfly comes
With you I want to be

You are my one and only
I find comfort in your love
Your passion and desire
Carry me on a butterfly

So many colors
Red, Pink, yellow, and blues
They all stand for our love
Butterfly colors

Nature is around us
That is what keeps me going
The peace and calm
I wake each day for you

Things have been promised
On the wings of a butterfly
Our love is like pale pink
There is a yellow glow

Our hearts are like red roses
The sky a pale blue
Sun is blazing
And so are you

Like a butterfly
I fly to you
In peace and love
I come to you

The velvet green grass
Is where I saw you walking
I found you gazing at the stars
Like a butterfly

I flew away
Could it be I am in love
You're what I need
My butterfly colors










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot

New

Drawings By angel plant