Skip to main content

At A Midnight Stroll

At a midnight stroll
I found a music box of old
It had music to play
So soft and lovely

As I sit and listened
Tears ran down my face
As I thought of you
Your voice so sweet

All the things we did
We have a past
Now our future is here
I feel you next to me

As I close my eyes
The music box plays on
I remember the day we met
Love at first sight

I felt a breeze upon my cheek
One single drop of rain
I felt you by my side
As I gazed at the sky

The moon was out
Stars so bright
At my midnight stroll
With you to hold

I felt peace in my soul
As the night wore on
Gentle quiet peace
As I thought of you

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Come To You

I will come to you
Hug you tight
Kiss you all over
Make you feel so good

My tongue will tease you
Fingers will touch you
Body will warm you
Legs will be entwined with yours

My passion is for you
Your desire drives me wild
I will come to you
On Butterfly wings




Jesus

New World