Skip to main content

Friends

Friends are special
You love them all
You treat them with respect
You will get jealous sometimes

But they have a right to
Talk to anyone they want
Friendship is sharing
It is caring

Loving the person
Wanting what is best for them
Standing by them
No matter what

Never walk away
Or turn from them
You need them
They need you

Friends are the best
Love them
Take care of them

Keep them
Until the end
Talking to
One another

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus

New World

One Time Love

One time love
You're not
When I see you
I know you're the best

When we hold hands
We share so much
Our love is timeless
Our loving time

I want to be with you
To feel alive
I never want to leave
I will surely die

You're my world
To remember forever more
Everything to me you are
More of your love I need

You're my dream
That comes true
My life I dream of you
Your love I need

I lost time
Thinking of you
Wondering where you are
How you are

What you're doing
I lost time
I could only think of you
And wonder