Skip to main content

Jesus Loves You

Jesus Loves you
Jesus stands by you
He will not leave you
He wants you

He needs you
You need him
Look what he does for you
He gave his only son

He understands you
He knows your sorrow and pain
He knows what you are feeling
He knows when your lonely

He will wipe every tear
Bring you happiness and joy
Give you support
Answer your prayers

Have faith and believe
Read the bible
Open your heart
He will be there

Nothing is impossible with him
You can do anything
Without him your nothing
Give him your love

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus

New World

One Time Love

One time love
You're not
When I see you
I know you're the best

When we hold hands
We share so much
Our love is timeless
Our loving time

I want to be with you
To feel alive
I never want to leave
I will surely die

You're my world
To remember forever more
Everything to me you are
More of your love I need

You're my dream
That comes true
My life I dream of you
Your love I need

I lost time
Thinking of you
Wondering where you are
How you are

What you're doing
I lost time
I could only think of you
And wonder